Baltic Industrial 2012
9Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Baltic Industrial 2012 - 2

M.E.D./SOLAS lifejackets M.E.D. / S O LA S TWO YEARS GUARANTEE M.E.D./SOLAS lifejackets M.E.D. / S O LA S TWO YEARS GUARANTEE ART NO 3005 ART NO 2105 M.E.D./SOLAS approved inflatable lifejackets for demanding industrial use. Double safety through twin chambers. The lifejackets must be equipped with lifejacket lights – various models are available. Baltic 210 M.E.D./SOLAS approved to MSC 200 (80) 2010 requirement This lifejacket has 216N buoyancy. Manufactured with twin chambers and double automatic Argus valves with inspection windows for ease status check. Fitted with crutch strap, lifting...

Open the catalog to page 2
Baltic Industrial 2012 - 3

inflatable lifejackets EN 399 E N I S O 12 4 0 2 - 2 TWO YEARS GUARANTEE Auto Manual Auto Manual For your safety and security it is important that at least annually your inflatable lifejacket is inspected by a Baltic service station which are located all around the world. ART NO 2777 ART NO 2767 All our industrial lifejackets have a zip closure ART NO 2797 ART NO 2787 Making pre-wear inspection easy thanks to this it’s ease to check the status of the lifejacket without opening the lifejacket. Ok for use if indicators are green, Stop if either are red indicating a problem with either the...

Open the catalog to page 3
Baltic Industrial 2012 - 4

Emergency Services lifejackets TWO YEARS GUARANTEE EN 399 E N I S O 12 4 0 2 - 2 Industrial floatation clothing E N I S O 12 4 0 2 - 5 TWO YEARS GUARANTEE This warm waterproof floatation jacket provides the same inwater performance as our other 50N buoyancy aids. High visibility patches and retro reflective tape. Adjustable lined hood that rolls up and fits inside collar. Fitted with two drained cargo pockets plus an A4 pocket with access from the outside. Other features include adjustable polyurethane cuffs with mesh drains. Also fitted with two crutch straps and a D-ring to attach an...

Open the catalog to page 4
Baltic Industrial 2012 - 5

Industrial floatation clothing EN 393 E N I S O 12 4 0 2 - 5 EN 471 TWO YEARS GUARANTEE Baltic Dock floatation jacket The Dock Jacket is approved to EN471. This warm waterproof floatation jacket has the Baltic Multilayer Floatation System to give the same buoyancy as our other 50N buoyancy aids. High visibility from the fluorescent signal yellow top half and reflective tape. Adjustable lined hood that rolls up and fits at the back of the collar. Fitted with outside shoulder pocket for communication radio and two drained cargo pockets. Other ­eatures include adjustable f polyurethane cuffs...

Open the catalog to page 5
Baltic Industrial 2012 - 6

M.E.D./SOLAS lifejackets M . E . D . / S O LA S C E R T I F I E D M.E.D./SOLAS lifejackets M . E . D . / S O LA S C E R T I F I E D Technical specifications M.E.D./SOLAS 2010 Adult approved to MSC 200 (80) 2010 requirement Unfolded: Width: 280 mm Height: 100 mm Length: 655 mm Buoyancy: 165N Weight: 0,75 kg M.E.D./ SOLAS Approved lifejackets approved to MSC 200 (80) 2010 requirement Baltic 2010 M.E.D./SOLAS Technical specifications M.E.D./SOLAS 2010 child approved to MSC 200 (80) 2010 requirement Folded: Width: 280 mm Height: 320 mm Depth: 220 mm Similar to M.E.D./SOLAS 2010 Adult Unfolded:...

Open the catalog to page 6
Baltic Industrial 2012 - 7

Baltic inDuStrial accESSOriES & SparE partS Baltic whiStlE A safety orange non-clog plastic whistle. CE- and M.E.D./SOlAS approved. Art no 2508. Winner 150 & 185 M.E.D./SOlAS protective cover Art no 2540 210, 275, 310 M.E.D./SOlAS protective cover Art no 2521 Ultimate & Bluewater 150 protective cover Art no 2519 Baltic rEtrO rEflEctivE kit Two pieces of self adhesive retro reflective tape. Peel off backing sheet and apply to whatever you want. CE- and M.E.D./SOlAS approved. Art no 2507. Baltic crutch Strap kit 30MM A crutch strap kit for retro fitting on all Baltic inflatable lifejackets....

Open the catalog to page 7
Baltic Industrial 2012 - 8

functiOn I N F L A t A B L e L I F e J A C K e t S rEarMing I N F L A t A B L e L I F e J A C K e t S how they operate Inflatable lifejackets have an inflation valve either automatic or manual connected to an airtight bladder. To operate the manual valve you simply pull the toggle on the right hand side of the jacket downwards with a jerk and the bladder will start to inflate immediately. The automatic lifejacket will operate and inflate once it has been immersed in water for three seconds. The automatic can be operated manually and both types can be inflated orally by the tube. The oral...

Open the catalog to page 8
Baltic Industrial 2012 - 9

HEAD OFFICE Baltic Safety Products AB (publ) • Box 60 S-545 02 Älgarås, SWEDEN Tel +46 506 369 90 • Fax +46 506 401 96 info@baltic.se • www.baltic.se Baltic Safet Products UK Ltd 7 Compass Point • Ensign Way Hamble • Southampton SO31 4RA Tel +44 2380 457 272 • Fax +44 2380 454 747 sales@baltic-uk.com ISO 9001Certified Manufacturer of M.E.D./SOLAS approved products

Open the catalog to page 9

All Baltic catalogs and brochures