bbq-donut 2010 - 39 Pages

Add to MyNauticExpo favorites
bbq-donut 2010

Catalog excerpts

Entwicklung I Design I Vertrreb

Open the catalog to page 1

Open the catalog to page 2

bbq‐donut ® - Brief description The bbq-donut® is a round sport boat with a charcoal kettle barbecue in its modular center among other things (depends on application). 9-10 people take a seat to drive waterborne with an electric engine or with a 5 – 25 HP combustion engine. The range of application of the bbq-donut® go from bath seas and quarry ponds as well as leisure parks and camping sites to hotels and gastronomy near the water There the bbq-donut® will be water. bbq donut rented to groups of customers (clubs, company outings etc.) by the hour to get a comfortable and unique barbecue...

Open the catalog to page 3

bbq‐donut® - Options of application Beverages bowl

Open the catalog to page 4

bbq‐donut® - Options of application

Open the catalog to page 5

bbq‐donut® - Admission Admission Ad i i The bbq-donut ® is admitted as a sport boat according to the sport boat – and q p g p inland water navigation order. It is admitted in category C and D although the used engine can be defined by the responsible water navigation agencies. In category C the bbq donut ® must be driven by >= 5 HP only bbq-donut only. The maximum engine is at 25 HP.

Open the catalog to page 6

Hersteil&r artlhink GmbH Slrasse NDbelsEr. 3 PLZ: 48477 Stadt: Horstel zertifizierl rach Modul- A Aa X B*C B+D B+F 0 K Auazufullen, worm Konlonnilalaerklarung durch einen in dor EU gnsassigen BBVollmachtigten des o.g. Heratallers ausgcstollt wird Au szuhJ I len bei Betaiftgung einar benanntan Stella Name: BG-Prijrzerf FA Verkehr, IdenJifikations-Nr.- 0417 SUasso: OHenser Hauptstt. 54 PLZ; 22765 Stadt: Hamburg co BG fur Fahrzeuflha4tuF>gan Modelifiezeichnung. bbq-donutS Typ (xktr Nummer: bbq-donut®. kh erklaVa und v«r*kh«re hkrmit, das* da* ob«n b*»ichn*1a Boot die umMilig auf&tfiihr- ten...

Open the catalog to page 7

Entwicklung I Design I Vertrreb komplette Schirmeinheit Schwimmkorper Motor Grilleinheit Shield Schwimmkorper Einstieg

Open the catalog to page 8

bbq‐donut® - Technical data Technical data Measures: Diameter: 3,60 m (11,8 ft) Height: 2,80 m (9,2 ft) Allowed basic weight: approx. 500 kg (1102,3 lb) Allowed total weight: approx. 1500 kg (3306,9 lb) (500 kg/1102,3 lb + 1000 kg/2204,6 lb of payload) Maximum speed: approx. 3 - 4 km/h (1,86 – 2,49 mph) Seating: up to 10 people Drawers: 6 x 48 liters volume Grips: 10 x 100 kg (220,5 lb) capacitance

Open the catalog to page 9

bbq‐donut® - Technical data Technichal d t T h i h l data: Parasol construction: Stainless steel, V4a, the parasol can be brought into different positions and can be fold very fast (necessary if wind comes up). g Wind toughness: Any bbq-donut® use has to be stopped at windstrength 4. Sea state: Smooth handling until a wave height of 40-50 cm Type of engine: Electro-outboard motor (Torqeedo Travel 401) Barbecue: B b Low-smoking charcoal kettle barbecue from Outdoorchef.

Open the catalog to page 10

bbq‐donut® - Technical data High Hi h quality materials lit t i l The high stable value of the bbq-donuts® can be referred to the outstanding choice of materials. The UV-consistent plastic material guarantees for a long color fastness. Main floating body: Polyethylene (PE) with a very strong UV protection as well as an antistatic additive Seats, storage boxes, shields, grill table, table feet: ABS PMMA with UV-protection coat, high gloss finished and pick insensitive surface Parasol mounting: V4a, V4a partly welded or connected with each other by aluminum clamps Parasol: Translucent cloth,...

Open the catalog to page 11

Open the catalog to page 12

Open the catalog to page 13

Open the catalog to page 14

Open the catalog to page 15

Open the catalog to page 16

Open the catalog to page 17

Open the catalog to page 18

Open the catalog to page 19

Open the catalog to page 20

bbq‐donut® - Rentability calculation - Renting Rentability l l ti R t bilit calculation Example income through renting in Limburg an der Lahn Calculation basis: AUGUST 2007/ 7,1 sun hours/day Calculation basis: AUGUST 2007/ 7 1 sun hours/day Renting day Renting Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday

Open the catalog to page 21

bbq‐donut® - Rentability calculation - gastronomy Rentability calculation Example income through gastronomy in Limburg an der Lahn Example income through gastronomy in Limburg an der Lahn Rentingday People Monday Tuesday Wednesday y Thursday Friday Saturday y Sunday

Open the catalog to page 22

bbq‐donut® - Rentability calculation Consideration of rentingseason / average income per season Total returns: In germany the renting season can be considered from may - september. We calculate with an average gain of 2.000,-€ - 2.500,-€ per month. The sample month in Limburg , earned almost the double of it, but

Open the catalog to page 23

bbq‐donut® - Equipment Lying mattress

Open the catalog to page 24

bbq‐donut® - Equipment Soundsytem „jack“ und „hifi“ Schirmhülle & Persenning

Open the catalog to page 25

Entwrcklung I Design I Vertrieb cntccn systems

Open the catalog to page 26

Pontoon systems Entwicklung I Design I Vertrreb

Open the catalog to page 27

Pontoon systems ‐ Multidock Dock size and surface: 1) 3 m x 2 m x 38 cm (LxWxH) Surface = 6 m² 2) 1,50 m x 1 m x 38 cm (LxWxH) Surface = 1,5 m² Environmental influence: very eco-friendly Free board: (without payload) approx. 35 cm Material: Polyethylen (PE) UV protection: extraordinary UV resistant plastic Installation & Montage: easier and faster Guarantee: G t 10 years on every plastic part against eventual producer faults Recycling: 100 % Temperatre resistance: - 50°c / + 70°c Swimming capacity : 300 kg / m² up to 370 kg / m² with according equipment Additional features Slide protected...

Open the catalog to page 28

Pontoon systems - Multidock - Impressions Entwicklung I Design I Vertrreb

Open the catalog to page 29

Open the catalog to page 30

Open the catalog to page 31

Open the catalog to page 32

Open the catalog to page 33

All Artthink catalogs and brochures