ABB i-bus® KNX, Smart Home and Intelligent Building Control Product Range Overview 2013 - 140 Pages

1. P. 1

2. P. 2

3. P. 3

4. P. 4

5. P. 5

6. P. 6

7. P. 7

8. P. 8

9. P. 9

10. P. 10

11. P. 20

12. P. 30

13. P. 40

14. P. 50

15. P. 60

16. P. 70

17. P. 80

18. P. 90

19. P. 100

Catalogue excerpts

Intelligent Building Control Product Range Overview 2013

Open the catalogue to page 1

ABB i-bus® KNX Smart Home and Intelligent Building Control Product Range Overview 2013 ABB i-bus® KNX Selection Tables MDRC = Modular DIN-rail Component, SM = Surface Mounting, FM = Flush Mounting, LF = Light Fitting, *PG = Price Group, **MW = Module Width 18 mm ABB i-bus® KNX Smart Home and Intelligent Building Control Product Range Overview 2013 | 2CDC 500 098 C0201 1

Open the catalogue to page 3

2 2CDC 500 098 C0201 | ABB i-bus® KNX Smart Home and Intelligent Building Control Product Range Overview 2013

Open the catalogue to page 4

2 System Components and Interfaces 10 8 Illumination and Light Sensors 36 10 Control, Logic and Time 53 11 Visualisation, Display and Signalling 55 ABB i-bus« KNX Smart Home and Intelligent Building Control Product Range Overview 2013 | 2CDC 500 098 C0201 3

Open the catalogue to page 5

ABB i-bus® KNX-Overview ETHERNET Power Supply Programming (ETS), Analysis (i-bus® Tool), Visualization KNXnet/IP, OPC, Remote access, Interfacing to other systems Measure energy consumption - Energy Meter with Meter Interface Module - Energy Module Switch energy with and without current detection - Switch Actuator Switch energy with energy measurement - Energy Actuator Switch, dim and control light Digital lighting control by the use of DALI Drive control of rolling shutters, blinds and ventilation fl aps with and without automatic travelling time detection Heating/cooling by the control of valves -...

Open the catalogue to page 6

KNX-Main Line/TP Power Supply Line Coupler - 64 devices/line - 15 lines/area with superordinated main line - max. 15 areas with superordinated area line - Binary Input Detect and evaluate switching commands - Analogue Input Capture, evaluate and monitor physical values Evaluate and monitor meteorological data (wind, temperature, rain, etc.) - Weather Station and Weather Sensor Display operating conditions and control functions Detect presence and movement - Presence Detector - Movement Sensor - Light Sensor Measure brightness level Lighting Control - Logic Module - Application Unit Logic - Application...

Open the catalogue to page 7

6 2CDC 500 098 C0201 | ABB i-bus® KNX Smart Home and Intelligent Building Control Product Range Overview 2013

Open the catalogue to page 8

ABB i-bus® KNX Power Supplies A A 1 Power Supply, 160 mA, MDRC Power supply with integrated choke. Quick diagnostics via LED display for operational readiness and fault. Ideal for small systems or for supplying main and area lines. MW Order code Price Pack Power Supply, 320 mA, MDRC Compact power supply with integrated choke for small systems. Quick diagnostics via LED display for operational readiness and fault. MW Order code Price Pack Power Supply, 640 mA, MDRC Power supply with integrated choke for supplying a bus line. Quick diagnostics via LED display for operational readiness and fault....

Open the catalogue to page 9

ABB i-bus® KNX Power Supplies A 1 Cable Sets For connection of sealed lead gel batteries SAK7, SAK12 and SAK17 to the uninterruptible KNX power supply SU/S 30.640.1 or the uninterruptible power supply NTU/S 12.2000.1. If only one battery is connected, the basic cable set KS/K 4.1 with integrated temperature sensor is to be used. In case two batteries are connected in parallel, the basic cable set KS/K 4.1 is to be used for the first battery and the extension cable set KS/K 2.1 is to used for the second battery. It is not permitted to connect more than two batteries in parallel. MW Order code Price...

Open the catalogue to page 10

ABB i-bus® KNX Power Supplies Power Supply Units, MDRC The supply units that can be used universally as the auxiliary power supply in KNX installations or other SELV applications. The devices supply a regulated output voltage of 12 V DC or 24 V DC with a maximum output current of 1.6 A or 0.8 A. The units are protected against overload, the output being able to sustain a continuous short circuit. LED indication of the status of the supply and output voltage. MW Order code Price Pack Uninterruptible Power Supply, 640 mA, MDRC Power supply with integrated choke for supplying a bus line from an uninterrupted...

Open the catalogue to page 11

ABB i-bus® KNX System Components and Interfaces A 2 Line Coupler, MDRC The line coupler is used in larger installations to connect KNX lines or areas. The lines or areas are galvanically isolated from one another. Telegrams can be filtered to simultaneously reduce the telegram traffic between lines or areas. With ETS 4 (V4.1.2 and higher) the complete group address range of the main groups 0...31 can be filtered. Within a line, the LK/S 4.2 can also be used as a line amplifier (repeater). Description Order code Price Pack IP Router, MDRC The IP Router is the interface between the KNX installations...

Open the catalogue to page 12

ABB i-bus® KNX System Components and Interfaces A A 2 IP Switch, Slave, MDRC IP Switch Slave for MDRC installation. For networking of up to 5 end devices. Can be side connected to the IP Switch Master (ISM/S), accordingly can be extended to 10 end devices. The slave is only functional together with the master. MW Order code Price Pack Patch Panel PoE 3gang, MDRC NEW For the setup of small and medium-sized network installations. For the power supply of up to 3 terminal devices such as IP telephone or IP webcams direct via the network cable. For all PoE applications of class 0 to 3, such as IP telephone,...

Open the catalogue to page 13

ABB i-bus® KNX System Components and Interfaces A 2 USB Interface, MDRC For connection of a PC via the USB port for programming and diagnostics from ETS3. Display of connection and data transfer via LED. MW Order code Price Pack Optical Fibre Interface, MDRC The device is used to couple two sections of an bus line using an optical fibre link. Ideal for bridging longer distances or to avoid having to implement lightning and overvoltage protection when laying cables between buildings. Two devices are needed to complete a transmission link. Description Order code Price Pack 12 2CDC 500 098 C0201...

Open the catalogue to page 14

ABB i-bus® KNX Connection and Wiring Diagnosis and Protection Module, MDRC Enables quick diagnosis of the bus state and indicates telegram traffic via an LED. A bus fault is indicated by contacts. The DSM also suppresses transient overvoltages and interference voltage spikes on the bus and thus protects the connected devices. MW Order code Price Pack Wiring Jumpers For the interconnection of devices with a bus connection terminal. The vertical and horizontal versions are matched to typical wiring applications. MW Order code Price Pack Busbars For interconnection of the phase supply to multiple...

Open the catalogue to page 15

All ABB Marine catalogues and brochures

1. Icebreaker Main

6 Pages

En
  2. TPR

12 Pages

En
  3. A100-M/H

8 Pages

En
  4. A100-L /A200-L